screen turning on itself

Miguel Verdugo

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
my trophy is acting strange.. when i lock the screen it turns on itself about 1-2 mins after i locked it, and it runs like a welcoming introduction to the phone like a video that shows the features of the phone and i just tap the screen and goes away but goes straight to the home screen as if i unlocked it normally and dont know how to make it no to do that.. and it just uses battery life.. please help!!!!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
my trophy is acting strange.. when i lock the screen it turns on itself about 1-2 mins after i locked it, and it runs like a welcoming introduction to the phone like a video that shows the features of the phone and i just tap the screen and goes away but goes straight to the home screen as if i unlocked it normally and dont know how to make it no to do that.. and it just uses battery life.. please help!!!!
Sounds like you bought a phone that used to be a demo unit at a store. I would suggest returning it to where you bought it if you can. If not, then you might want to look into how you can flash a stock ROM onto the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos