How to see detailed overview of app sizes?

bens777

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Because of the limited storage available on this device is there a way I can see a detailed list of all my apps and how much space they are taking up? I can't seem to find it if there is.

Also I think I already know the answer (no) but is it possible to save offline maps to my SD card. I wish I could save everything to my big 32GB SD but annoyingly you cannot, it really limits what I can do with this phone.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I know in the Lumia Windows phone 8 devices, there is the storage check in settings, not sure on this device.

bens777

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I saw that on the web and I think it is just Nokia software. In settings there is 'phone storage' and then I go on 'phone' then it lists what is taking up space ('Music+videos 0 bytes' 'pictures 0 bytes' 'apps 495.52MB' 'other 674.17MB' 'system 1.55GB' 'free space 1.00GB'. I expected I could just select 'apps' or 'other' then see a detailed list of what in 'apps' and 'other' is taking up the most space but you can't select anything here.

bens777

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone give me some tips on how they are managing there space on this device? I have only had it a few days and only have 800mb left. All videos/pictures/music is saved to the SD card, I really wish I could see a detailed list of what is taking up all my space!

awkm

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone give me some tips on how they are managing there space on this device? I have only had it a few days and only have 800mb left. All videos/pictures/music is saved to the SD card, I really wish I could see a detailed list of what is taking up all my space!

With 4GB (2GB really) space this phone is suitable for people who only use it for the basics. I've installed 7 apps in addition to what was on the phone. You can skydrive your stuff or back it up on the card or directly to a PC.

I generally end up sitting around 1GB free and I don't have an SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6