No auto-rotate after installing Anniversary Update

Flip Tomas

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else had this problem? Auto-rotate worked beautifully on the Matebook when I got it but after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, it no longer has that functionality or even the Notification Centre toggle. It seems that the sensors are not being recognized..

Can anyone shed some light on this? Or have you upgraded to the Anniversary update and auto-rotate still works? Any thoughts might be helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:

s-lily

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else had this problem? Auto-rotate worked beautifully on the Matebook when I got it but after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, it no longer has that functionality or even the Notification Centre toggle. It seems that the sensors are not being recognized..

Can anyone shed some light on this? Or have you upgraded to the Anniversary update and auto-rotate still works? Any thoughts might be helpful. Thanks.

Mine still works after the Anniversary Update. I have the m3 base model.

Flip Tomas

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
SOLVED: No auto-rotate after installing Anniversary Update

Appreciate your replies. Knowing that it was a unique problem did help. Thanks. Tried to update drivers but didn't help. Reverted to previous version of Windows 10 and found Auto-rotate working again. Before I upgraded again to Anniversary Update I updated drivers for the sensors and when I installed the Anniversary Update - Auto-rotate is working!!!

Recommend checking for updated drivers before doing an upgrade. Cheers.

Aredo97

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site

chompo

May 28, 2017
Visit site
also for me

New owner, loving the tablet - but I'm having the same problem. Ive tried loading the Lenovo driver and this works, but after a few restarts it reverts to not rotating? Any solutions? I only used the .exe file, do I need to replace the actual driver via the driver manager?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss