When is Instagram BETA gonna get updated?

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, today Instagram got a huge update on iOS and Android with new filters.
Meanwhile the windows phone version is still in BETA for over a year and the last update was in March of last year so it's been 9 months!
Does any of you know why/when IG is gonna get an update and ditch the BETA tag?

TechJunkie81

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted at Instagram about it. Of course no response. Need more to keep tweeting them I guess.

Also add The Weather Channel app to the list of apps that need updating. Live tile does not update unless you enter the app and the radar in the app has no functionality anymore. I switched to AccuWeather but their Live tile won't update either unless you open up the app.

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I tweeted at Instagram about it. Of course no response. Need more to keep tweeting them I guess.

Also add The Weather Channel app to the list of apps that need updating. Live tile does not update unless you enter the app and the radar in the app has no functionality anymore. I switched to AccuWeather but their Live tile won't update either unless you open up the app.

i use MSN Weather app works great,give it a try.

kittananj

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I think they'll skip WP8 and released it in Windows 10 when it arrived. I saw the Instagram icon in Continuum video (when Windows 10 announced)

Start.jpg

P.S. I created my concept about Instagram for Windows with Universal App already.

Last edited:

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I think they'll skip WP8 and released it in Windows 10 when it arrived. I saw the Instagram icon in Continuum video (when Windows 10 announced)

View attachment 91857

P.S. I created my concept about Instagram for Windows with Universal App already.

Call me pessimistic but Microsoft has been keen on putting Instagram's app on its screenshots to show that it was available on their platform since it was released last year. But it's always been the Beta version. Furthermore, sometimes (like on the dummy phones in stores) they would erase the Beta tag from the tile and other times, like on your screenshot, just show the icon.

So given that, I don't really believe it. But I hope I'm wrong.

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I personally hate instagram for all the twits posing stupid selfies in toilets and bathrooms! I mean .....COME ON .....humanity fubared.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon