Introduce yourself!

Kalyan Chowdary

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Bought L1020 at $210 from flipkart site in India

I own a Lumia 1520 also...
My hands are medium sized and can't carry it.
So using L720 as daily driver

Last edited:

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I know I already introduce myself here and I will not introduce myself again now, but I will rather introduce my newest "member" of my Windows Phone family, the super cute Nokia Lumia 630, :)

Samsung ATIV S i8750 (WP 8.1 Update) - Daily driver & personal phone.
NOKIA Lumia 930 (WP 8.1 Denim) - Work phone (UPDATED)
NOKIA Lumia 630 (WP 8.1) - Just because I want it. :)
WP-Family-81x.jpg

Last edited:

Carjackd

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Well welcome back! You are truly a prolific poster if you have over 47K global posts. I think I am going to point that out to Sahib in the Off Topic lounge:)

Sahib and I have crossed paths a few times. Maybe I'll head over there and chat a bit! Thx for the welcome

Last edited:

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I've been lurking around the forum for a few months and thought it was time to introduce myself. Was an avid android fan until about a year ago until I bought an HTC 8X and became hooked on the windows phone experience. Since then I have owned a Nokia 1320, 1020, 920 and 635 and am currently rocking a green 930, a 735 (with all the colour backs including cyan) and a white 925. Hoping to pick up a 1520 shortly as I feel I need another phablet in my life.
I have re-dabbled in android - bought an LG G2 - but it was only to confirm what I suspected that Windows phone was the only OS I was interested in now. Anyway, as you can see I have cycled through a lot of devices in a relatively short space of time so look forward to chipping in here and there.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Paul. That is a lot of devices.

Makes my phone buying habits seem trivial. I'm sending a link to your post in an email to my wife with the subject line, "See?"

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Paul. That is a lot of devices.

Makes my phone buying habits seem trivial. I'm sending a link to your post in an email to my wife with the subject line, "See?"

LOL man, i laughed so hard on this, it's like you say to your wife: "See? I am not the only one doing that. Other people are doing the same. I rest my case!", :)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I think its time to properly introduce myself.I use a Lumia 620. I live in Pakistan. And I'm an amateur football ⚽ player. And the main thing is that I feel like I'm the only person with a windows phone in my country right now.I have only seen two windows phone in someone else's hand. One of them was my cousin and the other was a total stranger in my town. This sometimes is depressing and sometimes makes me feel a sense of pride. But overall I'm happy with my choice.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I think its time to properly introduce myself.I use a Lumia 620. I live in Pakistan. And I'm an amateur football ⚽ player. And the main thing is that I feel like I'm the only person with a windows phone in my country right now.I have only seen two windows phone in someone else's hand. One of them was my cousin and the other was a total stranger in my town. This sometimes is depressing and sometimes makes me feel a sense of pride. But overall I'm happy with my choice.

Bro, don't feel that, instead, feel special and different from others :)
Welcome aboard :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Fire 29... It gets to feel that way where I live too - like I'm the only WP user around. C'et la vie. So long as I'm happy with the UX I'm happy with Windows Phone.

And now I'm happy you found this community to help you feel connected even more to the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)