Introduce yourself!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. Im Stefan , WP user from Bosnia. Have my L520 for year and a half. Can be happy with price/performance of phone and that interests me more about wp and i found this forum. I hope we will have great communications here. Sorry if my english is bad because it is not my native.
Hi Stefan and welcome to WindowsCentral. I'm glad you joined our community. Your English is fine! :smile:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys.
My name is Jacob. Am 22 from India.
Been an avid Windows Phone fan ever since I bumped into my Lumia 520 tucked away in the top of the shelf far away from a potential customer's gaze by the CellPhone showroom sales team.
I literally had to bug them to take it down and SELL it to me.
Well, since then I have never looked back. Been there through 8.1. Watched our lil ecosystem grow. Proud and headstrong over the potential it has today.
:)
And am glad I found a global family to belong to in Windows Central. We may be few but we are strong.
Welcome Jacob to WindowsCentral. I guess the 520 was the little device that could just about hook everyone. I started out with the 520 as well. Are you in Kerala by any chance?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Jacob! Yeah, I started on the 520 as well. I needed an inexpensive smartphone for tethering data to my laptop. Fell in love, upgraded to the 635, now the 640. Who knows what I'll get next.

MicrosoftTomBook

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Well hello there!

My name is well...My name is Tom!

I am currently 19 years old (a young one, I know but hey in this day and age I think age is something that should be taken with a pinch of salt) and I am very passionate about technology, and in the last few years what MSFT have been doing. I used to be very big into gaming and that used to be my interest, but now I am much more interested in the tech industry and what has been going on there, with big developments and new innovative ideas that can both benefit and better us all.

I hope to be quite involved in this forum and I hope there is somewhere we will be allowed to post our own reviews as I plan on starting a YouTube channel all about my own views of MSFT and some of the news that comes out from there and the tech industry as well. :)

I look forward to meeting new people on here and hope everyone is well. :)

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

Okay, which is it? Is your name "well" or "Tom?" haha! Couldn't resist!

Welcome to the forums, Tom. I started down my road of loving technology at an early age as well. Other kids my age were learning to play baseball and I was learning to tear down and repair large mainframe computer systems, printers, copiers, and was also learning to program computers. Yeah, well, that was back in the early 1970s. Don't worry, I still learned to play baseball and got rather good at short stop.

MicrosoftTomBook

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Okay, which is it? Is your name "well" or "Tom?" haha! Couldn't resist!

Welcome to the forums, Tom. I started down my road of loving technology at an early age as well. Other kids my age were learning to play baseball and I was learning to tear down and repair large mainframe computer systems, printers, copiers, and was also learning to program computers. Yeah, well, that was back in the early 1970s. Don't worry, I still learned to play baseball and got rather good at short stop.

I am both thankful and face palming at the dad joke...But it was funny, I can't lie about that. Haha...But yes, thank you!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well hello there!

I am currently 19 years old (a young one, I know but hey in this day and age I think age is something that should be taken with a pinch of salt) and I am very passionate about technology, and in the last few years what MSFT have been doing. I used to be very big into gaming and that used to be my interest, but now I am much more interested in the tech industry and what has been going on there, with big developments and new innovative ideas that can both benefit and better us all.

I hope to be quite involved in this forum and I hope there is somewhere we will be allowed to post our own reviews as I plan on starting a YouTube channel all about my own views of MSFT and some of the news that comes out from there and the tech industry as well. :)

I look forward to meeting new people on here and hope everyone is well. :)

Welcome to WindowsCentral forums Tom!

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I am both thankful and face palming at the dad joke...But it was funny, I can't lie about that. Haha...But yes, thank you!

Being a dad myself, and being raised by a dad full of "punny" dad jokes, it's pretty much ingrained now. Sometimes I feel like there's too much doom and gloom going around, and I like to spread a bit of smiles once in a while, even at the expense of a face palm or groan. ;)

asm29

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I am Adrian, I currently live in Phuket, Thailand. I am a photographer but when I am not taking photos, I enjoy playing games.

My favorite Playstation game is Uncharted
My favorite mobile game is Honeyday Blitz 2 -- ok don't judge. I just really like match 3 games when I am outside and want to kill time. This game has a lot of potentials, IMHO.
My favorite PC game is Project Zomboids and Skyrim. Do I need to explain why? They are awesome! LOL

Hope we can help each other in this forum and looking forward to making new friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs