03-25-2017 08:36 AM
- 12-04-2012 01:19 PM
- I'm Ceejay, a self proclaimed tech geek who loves to write articles about Technology! I work for CellPhoneCity.com - an online seller of used and refurbished cell phones.
I am excited to share my ideas and thoughts to some of you! If you have some questions or interested about buying refurbished and used cell phones, just send me a private message and I'll be here to assist and help you! Happy sharing!12-05-2012 08:13 PM
- Hi, I'm Jia from Singapore, 15 and a student. My parents sell electronics for a living, and I've developed an interest for gadgets since young.
Rocking a (un-unlockable) L800, with E63 as my second phone.
Went from being a hardcore Apple fan to a crazed WP fan just recently.
Have a soft spot for cases, used to own 15 cases for my previous iPhone. But sadly, L800 cases are pretty hard to come by here.12-05-2012 08:21 PM
- Good day! AntGut here. Prior MS blue badge from the 'good ole days' (left MS/Exchange in 2002). Not so new to WM/WP. In 'early 03 started off with testing PPC (primarily TMO & Sprint) for US Army in VA; worked with Randy and Rick quite a bit (good people). Numerous devices during that period, but mostly HP variants (still love my 5550; needs new battery). Moved on to a TMO/MDA (WM5 for the newer folks) in '06. Beat it up for quite a while and finally killed it in '10 in Kabul (broke the USB port). Sportin' an HTC HD7 now; with busted glass:( . Hoping to get it replaced soon by TMO (Nokia 810 please). Also looking to purchase a secondary device for my prepaid Afghan sims (any recommendations?). So, currently out here supporting operations doing IT geeky stuff. Peace Out...12-08-2012 01:11 AM
- Hello! I'm Daniel, a 21 year old tech ***** based in Leeds. I am an avid fan of cheerleading and will be getting back into the sport soon. I am also starting work on developing a Windows Phone app that will basically be linked to 1Radio (I am going to ask my colleagues to develop BB/iOS/Android versions). I currently use a HTC TITAN with Windows Phone but hope to soon get a Nokia Lumia 620/820/920 (most likely 820).
If you want my full introduction... just go to Paladinleeds powers in12-08-2012 08:56 PM
- New poster here! I have a Samsung Focus II, and have been loving Windows Phone since launch with the original Samsung Focus last year. Back when WP7 first launched, GUI of WP7 looked funky until I got a chance to try it for myself. The black background on the OLED looked amazing and the GUI fluid beyond what Android ever did. Huge fan!12-14-2012 08:29 PM
- I'm a new WP8 user, just purchased my hTC 8x today.
After weeks if agonizing over the Lumia and being very indecisive about parting with my cash, I was persuaded in the Microsoft store to get the 8X. Looks great so far.
Since time immemorial, I'm used to carrying two handsets about. So now my ok BLackberry Curve gets ditched and I'm keeping just this 8X and my IPhone 4S.
Look forward to the fun!12-26-2012 08:35 PMLike 3
- Hey ya everybody! Hope you guys and gals have all had a great Christmas and best wishes for 2013! Well my name is Oliver, I am from West Sussex, England, United Kingdom. I am a Microsoft junkie! Anything and everything Microsoft I use ^_^ I am only 16 (one of the younger ones to be posting on these forums) I am a student at Chichester College working on an IT diploma where I plan to continue into further IT education there until 2016. I have managed to secure a Microsoft apprenticeship for when I leave college on conduction that I get my qualifications =D Aside from all this I love cars, music, photography and my phone. Me and Samantha (my HTC Titan) have been together for nearly one year now ^_^ xD12-30-2012 05:28 AM
- Hey guys, Nirodrit534 here. I've been using windows phones for a year and a half now. Started with a Focus, used it for awhile, then it just crashed on me and I went to the 920. Big big fan of it so far. I'm also a big gamer. I'm sure some of you guys have played or atleast seen RuneScape. I played it for AWHILE(5 years), it's really bad now tho. :'( I'm also a Xbox user, I've owned one for long time. I also play drums! I've played for 8 years and I'm also in the Marching Band, quads for 2 yrs, snare for 1.
I think that's it.
Maybe.01-08-2013 03:35 PM
- My name is Sean and am 41 years old and live in the UK. But am half Irish. I love technology and especially phones its like playing with a new toy at Christmas when un boxing a new handset. I also love photography and travel. I currently have a Lumia 800 Cyan but can't afford any of the new ones yet :-( Am a mad Nokian01-08-2013 11:32 PM
- Hi there... Kiran living in Bangalore, India. "Smartest" of smartphones I've used before is the Nokia 6681, so am pretty new to the scene. Have been a Nokia fan ever since I started owning mobiles... never bought a phone other than a Nokia :D Part of the reason I waited long and good for a killer Nokia device.
Have been owning the Lumia 920 (black matte) for over a month now. Quite good, specially the snappy and neat OS. Battery life management is something which I've been trying to figure out over the time - eg. GPS seems to guzzle battery at 2% a minute; overall, with average use the phone lasts 15-16 hours. Now have to experiment with uninstalling some apps. (Perceived?) lack of apps is not at all an issue for me, specially with the rate at which new apps are coming. Wasn't initially happy with the camera (expected much sharper images, dealing with Creative Studio till the update comes out) - but video performance is great! Meanwhile, managed a few scratches on screen (visible faintly at certain angles) and a small smudge on the top edge.01-09-2013 07:01 AM
- Hi there! Former WM user, current Android user. Going to be upgrading soon so looking to learn more about my options. Really like the Lumia, also like the iPhone and wouldn't mind giving Android another shot either. Very undecided atm but WP8 looks nice.01-09-2013 04:00 PM
- Hi all,
I'm 36 and work in legal services. Came to Nokia Lumia from Android. Love the phone and the OS, won't pretend it does not have numerous flaws and glaring omissions though. But, I came to the OS with my eyes wide open.
Love Xbox gaming. Defense Grid is currently ruining my social life. Also like Portal and Battlefield. Although I have just traded B3 in for Mirror's Edge following a recommendation from a guy on here. Also enjoyed playing Trials Evolution, that seriously rinsed my nights.
Currently signing up for various mud runs, hoping to get fit enough to do a Tough Mudder. Already done a short Spartan Race (What Do We Look Like?).
I live in South Yorkshire, England.
Last edited by peachy001; 01-13-2013 at 07:02 AM.01-13-2013 05:28 AM
- Hello everybody! My name's Robert, but I like to go by Bob. I'm a 26 year old software developer in Greenville, TX. I was an Android fanatic, but their UI is getting stale in my opinion, so I switched it up to WP8, and freaking loving it (although, I still have a Nexus 7 tablet). I'm an Open Source advocate who happens to love Microsoft's new UI choices for both the desktop and mobile so have been playing with the OS's as much as possible. My hobbies include PC and console gaming, photography (check me out at bawboh86.deviantart.com), some guitar, although I'm no good, and more programming on the side (because I'm nerdy like that).01-28-2013 05:47 PM
- Howdy Folks! My name is Zack and I like my Lumia 822. I am 35 years old, by day I run the Pest Control department at a big school district, by night I spend time with my wife and 3 children (also play Rift and tinker with my phone). I switched my wife and I to WP last week from iPhone despite the fact that 100% of our friends are iPhone junkies... WP8 so far is AWESOME!02-01-2013 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD