Introduce yourself!

jake69

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Jake, currently residing in the OC area. Long time Lakers fan. Been doing graphic/web design for a living for pass 15 yrs. Main passion though is drawing and painting...but can't really make a living off of that. ;-(

monotok

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Good idea,
Im Chris and live in Suffolk, UK. Im 20 and im currently in my last year of uni doing computer solutions and a CCNA. Im a tech junkie, been using android for ages and fed up of it and now have a Dell Venue Pro and im in love :D
I like going to the gym, trying to program C# for WP7 :p and im into amateur photography, love my Pentax K-r.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Aximtreo; currently in Arizona. 66 years old and go back to slide rules, WMobile, early Android and now WP7 on my Trophy. I'm semi-retired and working part time for AZ Diamond Backs and ASU ticket office.

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm Jack (surprising...I know). I am a 34 yr old Sr. IT Engineer. I am married to my high school sweetheart, we now have 2 awesome kids (2.5 yr old boy and my 6 month old princess).

Tech has been my passion for years. Video Gaming used to be a passion..until about 2.5 years ago, now most of my focus is on my kids and I love it (but man do I miss gaming sometimes).

Mobile tech is a great hobby for me as I can work it around my work and family life.

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
This sounds like fun! Ok here goes.

My name is Steve and I live on Long Island in NY. I am 26 years old working for BNY Mellon in a desktop support possition for the past 3 years. I play guitar, bass and drums and an amatuer in photography (love my Nikon d90.)

I have been a paranormal investigator (ghost hunter)for the lat 4 years as well and recently became cofounder and tech manager of a local paranomral group in NY servicing the tri state area.

Hmmmm. I think that should be it for now.

Nice...

"Who you gonna call? STEVE G!" :D

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm Jack (surprising...I know). I am a 34 yr old Sr. IT Engineer. I am married to my high school sweetheart, we now have 2 awesome kids (2.5 yr old boy and my 6 month old princess).

Tech has been my passion for years. Video Gaming used to be a passion..until about 2.5 years ago, now most of my focus is on my kids and I love it (but man do I miss gaming sometimes).

Mobile tech is a great hobby for me as I can work it around my work and family life.

whats up jack! i know your smart because you think like me!

UpTownDC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
i wont hold the fact your a steelers fan against you... we bengals fans dont really get along with steelers fans for obvious reasons, lol... nice to meet you
LOL!!! I won't even start on your team!!! Hahahaha!! Nice to meet you also!! Good luck this year...your gonna need it!!

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
ghost hunter huh, pretty sweet! i am still freaked out by that movie, "paranormal activty" nice to meet you

If you ever get a chance read the book "shadows of the dark" by John Zaffis. He is a demonolist and goes through a bunch of different cases he has worked on. After reading that book and seeing "paranormal activity" you will see that the movie isn't so far off.

If you have ever seen the move "Haunting In Connecticut" John is the actual guy who investigated that case. I have been to John's house and he has the melted statue of Mary and the crucifix. Creepy stuff but damn is it awesome!

Nice to meet ya too!

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Nice...

"Who you gonna call? STEVE G!" :D

In a nut shell that's what every one says to me at work. I hate it.

They would call my cell phone and start playing the ghost buster's theme song. They all laughed and blah blah blah...but come a few months later they would pull me aside and be like "ok man. Maybe you can help me. There's some stuff goin gon blah blah."

In the end every one is a closet "ghost" believer.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm Aaron, 27, and a tech junkie. I sold my iPhone 4 on ebay and bought an unlocked Focus the first week the Focus was out.
I love my Focus, and I'm definitly not a d-bag.

@Winterfang: Have you seen an increase in WP7 users?

Quite the contrary, the only WP7 I see anymore is the Focus. But there's more awareness to it now, people call it Windows Phone and recognized the 3 button layout immediately.

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello I'm Rolf, and I'm 19 years old.
I'm studying to be a History teacher and are a somewhat tech junkie. I have 3 active mobile phones, HTC Mozart, Nokia E7 and X3-02. How I can afford them, I have no idea.

I work at record-shop and I have a lovely girlfriend, but she owns a HTC Desire Z and I despise her for it.

davenpj

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello I'm jeremy I'm 13 years old Im a os phone changer I like switching phones I have htc desire soon to get htc 7 pro

sent from my desire

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Howdy all y'all nice to meet everyone. I'm Dave I am 44 years old I have 3 kids, I have been married to my lovely wife for 20 years. I am the Project Manager for a small company in Texas we install material handling equipment or basically we build stuff. Started using PPC's when Windows CE 1.0 came out in an attempt to stay organised on job sites. I am a Texan I have a bumper sticker on my GMC Sierra 2500HD that says Native Texas because I am BTY that is the 4X4 Sierra with the DURAMAX diesel V8 and Allison transmission. I am now and always will be and have been a DALLAS COWBOYS fan. I work 60 hour weeks to make a living then I spend my free time here in these forums reading teaching and learning about Windows Phone from some of the greatest people ever.

:cool: Dave

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Let's just say I'm a child of the '80s and I do web design/front end development for a living. I grew up in Silicon Valley but live in the DC area now and totally hate it. I used to be a baseball fanatic. My favorite vacation spots are Paris, Italy, Montreal, and the Caribbean. I like trance and have a feeling I would like Se1fcr3ation's music. My favorite movie is 'Batman Begins' and my favorite book is George R. R. Martin's 'A Storm of Swords.' Like Winterfang, I'm worried about the google thing but maybe I'll say more about myself later.

Forgot to add--DizzyMaker, congrats on the baby on the way!

Last edited:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Howdy

I own a personal training studio, and I'm a fitness editor for a cycling website.

Love to mountain bike, teach new cyclists how to ride and am always looking for the perfect cup of coffee and post ride burrito!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss