Introduction - Justin / Gripwire

Gripwire

Oct 11, 2011
www.gripwire.com
Hello wpcentral members!

My name is Justin and I am a product manager for a small custom mobile development studio called Gripwire. We are located in Seattle, WA and we develop mobile apps on multiple platforms, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.

We recently launched a multi-player 3D spaceship fighter called Feizar. It was built with a small development team in two months utilizing a unique SDK we have called Playfield 3D.

This may come off as an advertisement, but I assure you, I'm here to get to know the Windows Phone community as well as introduce you guys to some of the apps we develop.

I look forward to having thoughtful discussions, introduce some of the cool technology we have to offer, and offer the perspective from a small startup.

Thanks and talk to you all soon :)

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, Justin, always good to have devs around to give accurate answers. Good to see you guys are cross-platform, there's a lot of insight there you have that a lot of us don't.

Gripwire

Oct 11, 2011
www.gripwire.com
Welcome, Justin, always good to have devs around to give accurate answers. Good to see you guys are cross-platform, there's a lot of insight there you have that a lot of us don't.

Thanks, Coffee. I appreciate it. We're excited to start ramping up on Windows Phone development and combining the iOS and Android experience with the Windows Phone platform.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Its always nice to have developers drop in and say hi. Welcome to the WPC. It looks like you have already found our games and applications forums. Did you know we have a forums just for developers to post there applications. We call it our Applications Spotlight and Games Spotlight forums its just for developers to post there good stuff. I do a post on the main blog called "WPCentral from the forms" in that post I will pick apps from these forums and post them so you guys get a little exposure. Post up those apps we love it when you do that.

:cool: Dave

PS I moved your game post to the Games Spotlight forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb