Greetings from Sweden

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been a member for a short while now. Recently bought my first WP and found this site on Google somehow.

In addition to saying hi I wanted to let you all know my appreciation for this site. It's awesome! I check here regularly for updates and this site is updated with news often.

Also, fantastic app. I did the little I could do and purchased the ad-free version.

Be well!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Greetings from just across the water dannejanne. (Well Scotland's not too far away is it) :D

Welcome along to WPCentral. Everytime I hear Sweden, I think of ABBA, being the old timer that I am LOL :lol:

Tips_y

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
A big shout out to dannejanne! I'm new to Windows phone platform too, since buying the HTC Radar mid December 2011. I must say I was a bit scared at first about jumping into the platform because of so many negative things posted about it on so many boards. But decided to do it anyway, thinking how bad can it be coming from the company that did the beautiful Win7 OS in my laptop! My only regret? Why I didn't do it sooner! I love my Android but I love my Wp7 more!

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Welcome along to WPCentral Tips_y, so pleased your liking your Windows Phone. :cool:

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Personally I don't think I'll ever gonna go back to Android as my main system again. I still have my Xperia Play but everytime I use it it now it feels slow and sluggish when I in fact thought it was very smooth before. My Lumia has done this to me. It's in a whole other league when it comes to smoothness and giving me a nice user experience. Never thought the system was gonna be this good. Even though it's way more limited I do not miss flashing custom roms and stuff. WP7 just is the way I want it as it is.

My Xperia Play will only be used as a portal console from now on because it really rules at that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos