Howdy from Arizona!

locokip

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Big time WP fan from Phoenix. Still enjoying my HD7 from T-Mobile. Hope the Lumia or something newer with a 4.3" screen comes out within the year.

My home, work and life are pretty much managed by Windows in some respect, so if you have any questions with integrating Windows I might be able to help.

Loco Kip

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral Loco Kip It's a great place to get information about WP's.

I wish we had Arizona weather in Chicago in the winter.

I am the night greeter when WeeBear is sleeping.:cool:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Welcome from Chandler, AZ. Presently using Droid Bionic but will get another larger screen WP7 phone when Verizon get's off it's arrogant *** and offers one.:lol:

locokip

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Good to be here

Thanks for the warm welcome gents. I've been following WPC for a while, but just converted to the podcast 2 weeks ago after the Windows Phone Podcast went off the air. I miss Brian and Matt, but I've really enjoyed the last two WPC podcasts.

I'm a daily follower of WP. My wife and I love our HD7s and utilize SkyDrive quite a bit for photo, document and note sharing. We also "cut the cord" about a year ago and run off of Windows Media Center combined with an HD antenna, Zune and a couple XBox 360s in the home.

I'll try to help anyone on WMC in the home applications although I know MS is trying hard to get me to stop using my own media, but I'm going to give that functionality up kicking and screaming.

Take care,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans