New potential Windows Phone owner

SoFLO

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I currently own an HTC EVO 4G with my contract expiring in June. However I'm leaning towards moving away from Android. Windows Phone is one option I'm considering (the other is iOS) but I can't get a WP7 device now knowing that WP8 and better hardware is around the corner. So I'm playing the waiting game and seeing how things shake out this summer leading into the fall.

Looking forward to what the future may bring!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Buy a phone on eBay for cheap just to get a taste. Are you considering switching carriers? Are you cool with using the Arrive for the time being?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

winphnjunkie

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I currently own an HTC EVO 4G with my contract expiring in June. However I'm leaning towards moving away from Android. Windows Phone is one option I'm considering (the other is iOS) but I can't get a WP7 device now knowing that WP8 and better hardware is around the corner. So I'm playing the waiting game and seeing how things shake out this summer leading into the fall.

Looking forward to what the future may bring!

Don't hold back from Windows Phone just because you wanna wait for something new. iPhone is constantly changing also and, in my opinion, worse than Windows Phone. The newest one out, Lumia 900, is a freaking awesome phone.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Waiting or Jumping

Naturally I'm going to say go with Windows Phone. ;) As you mentioned, it might be smart to wait and see how Windows Phone 8 shakes things up though. A question that might affect your decision though is what carrier do you currently have? For example initially Verizon and Sprint had little selection to offer with Windows Phone, but Verizon is rumored to have a least some stuff in the works for WP8 this fall.

*(Edit: Actually if I remember correctly the HTC Evo is Sprint I believe...)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6