Greetings!

eLseStudio

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

The name is eLseStudio, well, we're just two people here anyway. I being the coder and my girl being the designer for our application. So, here's our story.

I started out with a Lumia Challenge event ran by Nokia Singapore, which given me a free Lumia 800 with the condition that I need to build 3 different apps in 3 months. I am a full time game programmer and I always looking for chances to dive into mobile. This seemed to be the best chance I can ever get.

So here we are, 3 months after taking up the challenge and built 3 fine apps that we're proud of. Though, the applications are not getting any attention they deserved. And I think big part of it is because we do not get our words out a lot and the community do not know about us. We not giving enough! I decide to join the more popular blog and forum, yes, WPCentral! To start blending into the WP7.

Windows Phone is the best mobile OS imo and I see great future with it. We've great hope in it!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Always great to see a new developer for the platform, and of course new users. Welcome and looking forward to seeing your contributions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi ElseStudio. Thanks for getting involved as a developer. :) It is always awesome when new folks build more apps.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre