iOS to WP8 hopefully

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am a long time iPhone user that is dying to switch to Lumia 920. I have been reading everything to do with L920 all week and I decided, it's time. Sure I will miss some of my favourite apps that will never make it to WP in a foreseeable future if ever but I think I can live with that. But there is Flipboard, an app that I will miss the most. I googled to find an alternative but only came up with Zen and Pulse which are good but is there others? Thanks,

khunhorm

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am a long time iPhone user that is dying to switch to Lumia 920. I have been reading everything to do with L920 all week and I decided, it's time. Sure I will miss some of my favourite apps that will never make it to WP in a foreseeable future if ever but I think I can live with that. But there is Flipboard, an app that I will miss the most. I googled to find an alternative but only came up with Zen and Pulse which are good but is there others? Thanks,

khunhorm

welcome to wpcentral. Hope you join wp. And enjoy the new lumia 920. To answer your question. In time the official apps will come after wp8 launch. But not at day 1. But hopefully you'll come here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb