Hi All * Waves *

anon(5352752)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just dropping in to say hey. Currently have a Galaxy Nexus but moving over to Windows Phone shortly once I've got everything from my phone transferred to the computer :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
LOVE having an international flavor to WP!! Keep us Yanks up on how the carriers and tech blogs respond to the new WP devices!! Great to have ya!!

TQueezy

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just dropping in to say hey. Currently have a Galaxy Nexus but moving over to Windows Phone shortly once I've got everything from my phone transferred to the computer :)
Hey SpencerUK!

I am on a Motorola Droid X on Verizon and I tried upgrading to a Galaxy Nexus, but I couldn't keep a 4G signal and their tech level 2 people couldn't help, something with my account programming for signals, but I got fed up with it and decided to abandon Android for now. I want to try something new. Looking forward to the ATIV!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome. Glad you could join us. That Nexus is such a battery hog and never performed how I wanted it to... I didn't keep it for long.

What device will you be using on the WP platform?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome. Glad you could join us. That Nexus is such a battery hog and never performed how I wanted it to... I didn't keep it for long.

anon(5352752)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Getting 3 new phones funny enough.

LG Nexus 4 (as its not costing me anything)
HTC 8S (because I like the size)
And either an 8X or Lumia 920 as my main :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire