Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Richard, 26, Southampton (UK).

Currently using a Nokia Lumia 710 and attempting to get hold of a 920...looking next to impossible at this very moment

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Welcome to WPCentral, Richard! Good luck scoring a 920!!

Global Posts
    32,219 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by rplyons View Post
    Richard, 26, Southampton (UK).

Currently using a Nokia Lumia 710 and attempting to get hold of a 920...looking next to impossible at this very moment

Hi Richard and welcome to wpcentral! :)

Best wishes in getting a new 920.
    Hello, Richard. Welcome to Windows Phone Central. Waiting on the Lumia 920? The HTC 8X is now available if you haven't already had a go with it. I'd recommend heading to your local Phones4u and trying it out :giggle:

Richard Edmonds
    UK Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Newsroom UK Shift Manager - Mobile Nations

Email: rich@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @RichEdmonds
    Socl: RichEdmonds

Quote Originally Posted by aubreyq View Post
    Welcome to WPCentral, Richard! Good luck scoring a 920!!
    Aye you're telling me, I've had to admit defeat sadly until this stupid 'Exclusivity Period' with the EE Group finishes...so I'll be buying myself a NOKIA Lumia 820, that way my patience will remain intact!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Edmonds View Post
    Hello, Richard. Welcome to Windows Phone Central. Waiting on the Lumia 920? The HTC 8X is now available if you haven't already had a go with it. I'd recommend heading to your local Phones4u and trying it out :giggle:
    I did consider whether I would buy a Windows Phone 8X by HTC, but the fact that it isn't 4G means that I will stray away from it.

I must be honest I really really want the NOKIA Lumia 920 for all the technology they've crammed into it, not to mention that gorgeous 1280x768 display!

But with this 'Exclusivity Period' hanging over the 920 in the UK with the EE Group I will have to admit defeat for now, so an 820 it is until the 920 is finally released into General Market.

Shame, NOKIA advertises the 920 as the Flagship Windows Phone 8 device...yet hardly anyone will be able to get it for a minimum of 2 months, and potential customers won't have the patience, I'm one of a very few people that will hold on for it (3 Mobile Customer)