Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, Just thought I'd register, for some reason wouldn't let me use my normal JustinL log in from Android Central.

I try a number of different phones out for my work and currently have the Apple Iphone 5, SGS3, Note 2 and now the HTC 8X.

I've been waiting for microsoft to catch up, hopefully now they have and have given me a reason start using the WP8 Platform due to the convergence with Windows 8 and Surface RT (I am waiting for my 64gb one)

Anyway I will let you know my thoughts of the phone itself and the platform once I have actually had time to use it properly.

Cheers

Justin

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Welcome to WPCentral, Justin! That's cool that you already have an 8X. Looking forward to reading about your experience with it. Post about it in the 8X forum.

Again, welcome!
    Welcome to Windows Phone Central. You'll love some of the features coming shortly to Mobile Nations that will affect you in a jolly good way with account management :)

Richard Edmonds
    UK Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Newsroom UK Shift Manager - Mobile Nations

Email: rich@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @RichEdmonds
    Socl: RichEdmonds

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Edmonds View Post
    Welcome to Windows Phone Central. You'll love some of the features coming shortly to Mobile Nations that will affect you in a jolly good way with account management :)
    Great and thanks for the warm welcome :)
    Thanked by: