iPhone defector here

gwip

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm off the wagon! After being an iPhone faithful for the last 5 years I decided it was time for a change and the timing was perfect! I was less than impressed with the announcement of the 5 and the 920 was getting heavy with the rumors about the same time so I figured I'd wait to see what was offered. I've got a special place in my heart for Nokia, my first phone was the 5110 and I'm sure I'm not the only one. With the 920 being the big push to save the company I felt somewhat obligated to give them a chance since they did after all introduce me to this wonderful world in the first place.

I couldn't be happier! When I went home for lunch yesterday my 920 was waiting for me on the porch a full day early. I felt like I was 10 getting my first (new to me) game system. I couldn't wait to tear into it and I can barely put it down still. It's such a breath of fresh air after being sucked into the apple eco system for so long.

I think I'll be around for quite some time. So, from the great state of Oklahoma, Hey Ya'll!

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey buddy... welcome.. and enjoy your lumia. I have bcome a nokia head (like apple head).. I remember all the nokia phones my family used. And being indian, nokia is like favorite.. My wife wanted iPhone but i told her that i will get her a nokia but she was happy, then somehow wanted the IPhone yet.. (and then she tells me that i need to go to the store and look at how an iphone is.... so you see is ti not about the phone..)..

Anyway let us see.. She has a Nokia Xpress music 5510 for the last 3 years.:)..

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm off the wagon! After being an iPhone faithful for the last 5 years I decided it was time for a change and the timing was perfect! I was less than impressed with the announcement of the 5 and the 920 was getting heavy with the rumors about the same time so I figured I'd wait to see what was offered. I've got a special place in my heart for Nokia, my first phone was the 5110 and I'm sure I'm not the only one. With the 920 being the big push to save the company I felt somewhat obligated to give them a chance since they did after all introduce me to this wonderful world in the first place.

I couldn't be happier! When I went home for lunch yesterday my 920 was waiting for me on the porch a full day early. I felt like I was 10 getting my first (new to me) game system. I couldn't wait to tear into it and I can barely put it down still. It's such a breath of fresh air after being sucked into the apple eco system for so long.

I think I'll be around for quite some time. So, from the great state of Oklahoma, Hey Ya'll!

lol @ "heavy" with rumors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss