I am Sam. I'll be around here.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey WPC,

I'm Sam and I'll be around the site quite a bit, from the home page to the forums, you'll see me. So I figured I should just give a formal hello and introduce myself.

I've loved technology and gadgets for as long as I can remember. So it wasn't really that surprising when a little over two years ago I started blogging about Windows Phone as hobby. Had a lot of fun doing that and honed my writing skills, but something was missing - a team. Running the site was tough alone, I would have help from time to time, but nothing concrete.

So I'm really excited to join the WPC team and contribute. I'd also like to be more vocal in the forums and help out. I've lurked long enough, it's time to give back to the amazing community.

A bit about me - I live in southern California, love technology and science. Studying biology and photography. Currently training for a half marathon, which sucks because running sucks :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know!

Sam

PS. Feel free to contact me on here or twitter (@samsabri) whenever! I also play Halo a lot, so if you're up for some matchmaking let me know.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I went to //BUILD/ and that's where I picked up my Lumia 920. We all got black there. I'd always prefer cyan, but I'm happy with the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos