Hello All

usb123

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello, My name is Mike and I decided to join the WPCentral forum after owning an HTC Trophy for about a year. I made the switch to WP from WebOS (RIP) and a Sprint Palm Pre. After going through the whole WebOS downward spiral, I'm glad to see WP moving along nicely and I've been very happy overall.

Currently waiting on my Verizon HTC Windows Phone 8X to show up (online pre-order), and this forum has been very useful at gathering the experiences of others who have been having trouble with the pre-order situation.

I've been in the USAF for about 7 years, stationed all over the country and deployed twice (The trophy did well, the pre did not). I'm married, no kids, and enjoy music and guitar/bass, as well as track and field.

That's about it. Cheers.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, fellow Airman. I was once an Airman, got out in 2005. I was also an avid webOSer. I had the Sprint Palm Pre from launch day in June 2009 all the way to August 2011. It was barely holding on as I am sure you can understand. I even got a TouchPad, and we both know what happened to it. *sigh* There really is nothing like webOS. I miss it a lot.

But that's all in the past now. WP8 is the future! I hope you enjoy your HTC 8X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon