Love my Lumia 900!

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
It's not the latest and greatest, but seriously I can not put this phone down. I bought a black and white one 3.5 weeks ago. The 1st week, I was awed by the fluidity and the beauty of the device, but didn't have much time to sit down and actually study it until the end of the 2nd week of ownership. I gotta say that, even with the lack of apps and customization, this thing eats up my SGS2 Skyrocket in usability- call quality and communication. The very 1st thing I noticed was the call quality. Calls are crisp and clear, and can can put this thing on speakers and literally go to another room and hear my caller in another. I moved to a neighborhood that had poor coverage; where my Skyrocket seemed to fail, my Nokia had signal...
I can type out an email in this touch screen better and faster than any other I've used, and that's with the Swype keyboard included. For business this thing is superb. This is not a review. I've just been reading and posting, and have yet to introduce myself and my joy with even wp7.
Thanks for having me,
Devora
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Devora. I hope the L900 gives you many happy months/years of service.

It's a beautiful device, and is one of the best out there when it comes to fluidity and ease of use. Congrats!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa