New Lumia 920 User

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi. My first smartphone experience was with a Windows Mobile phone. After that horrific experience, I vowed to never get another Windows phone. I purchased a Lumia 920 on November 9, and am very happy with my decision! Before getting the Lumia I had a Palm Pre Plus. And, I also have the third generation of the iPad. So, I already have experienced both sides of the spectrum: 1) the pre plus, with very few apps and 2) the iPad 3 with a wealth of apps. With the exception of Pandora and a VPN app, the Lumia 920 already has all the apps that I use on a daily basis on my iPad.:excited: Of course, I know that many people use more apps than I do. So, people's experiences will vary with the current app selection on the Lumia. For me, I am very happy that I chose to purchase the Lumia 920 over the iPhone 5. Now, I just need to learn from people on this forum how best to take advantage of the features on my phone!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Davey123 and welcome to WPCentral! :smile:

It's always great to see new members here, and I'm glad you are liking your new Lumia 920.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the club Davey! I have a 920 and I'm enjoying it as well.

I chose the Cyan color... which did you choose?

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I went with a black also. The yellow would've matched my car, the cyan...too light to match my bike. Would have needed to be more like the 8X blue. And I just like the classy look of the black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3