Hi everyone. Windows phone newbie here

Hilazing

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm Chris, and I've just ordered myself a nice shiny lumia 920 in red from Orange UK via phones 4u. got a great deal on it thanks to my loyalty bonus from Orange.

got the phone free on a ?31 contract.

it's my first Nokia since the 6110 navigator, and my first ever Windows phone (although I have used plenty of them about 5 years ago, so nothing at all recent)

I'm currently using a nexus s which is well overdue a replacement. I'm looking forward to trying out Windows phone as I have heard many good things about it.

I've been lurking on the forums for a while, since I decided I wanted the lumia, but haven't posted much.

you all seem like a lovely bunch, and I'm looking forward to annoying you all with questions! Lol

Hilazing

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
funny enough, I've only been with Orange for 16 months, (18month contract, upgraded 2months early) and only on a ?32 plan, but I had a fairly high loyalty bonus for some reason . I called up and told them I didn't want to pay any more than I already do, and want the phone free, and they have it to me. now I just have to wait for it to arrive. that's the hardest bit!

always loved Nokia's but they really lost their way when touch screen phones came out, and I've been waiting for a really good one to get released. I'm hoping the 920 is that phone!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3