New to these forums. I had a WP7 and now I'm on a WP8 L920 with a deviation to 4S

Gadgetry

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am really excited with all the support and forum activity around WP8, maybe the app selection will improve. I'd love to see the WP OS upset Apple or Android. Microsoft seems to have the right people in place to move their mobile agenda forward and I think with the marketing dollars they are spending with the release of the Surface Tablet and other new products they are doing a great job of attracting new people to their mobile product. I had a love hate relationship with WP7 as it did some things very well such as social integration, the BT capabilities in the car far exceed anything I've experienced with iOS or the Android OS but it just wasn't quite there so I switched to a 4S. When I first experienced the BT connection issues with my L920 I went to the AT&T store and thought about switching to an iPhone 5 but decided to wait before making a final call on that. I decided I'll take them up on their offer to switch the device and see if that helps and if it doesn't there is supposedly a software fix coming.

I worked in the wireless industry for 8 years and now work in the software industry recently working with Microsoft so I hope I can offer valuable feedback on the forums. I love mobility and the convenience it brings.