- 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM #1
Thought I would say Hello.
Im 30 years old and live in a small town in Sweden with my dog Krut. Ive had iPhones for the last couple of years and was getting a bit bored. So I looked around and it didnt take long before I new that the Lumia 920 was the one for me.
If youve seen my review you know Im very saticfied.
And after today im totaly blown away :)
- 01-06-2013, 04:59 PM #2
I'm glad you like your Lumia 920! I too am new to Windows Phone, but I switched from Android. However, I think we can both agree that Windows Phone and the Nokia Lumia 920 are much better than the competition!
Also, thanks for the video. The recording capabilities on this phone really are amazing.
- 01-22-2013, 04:48 PM #6
Ja, velkommen til (også på dansk)
I have to agree Windows Phone has so much to offer and You actually love it more by each day that passes. I came from BlackBerry, and that was also a platform that was about communication first, much like Windows Phone. I have also had Android and iOS stuff, but they never really held my attention as well as BB and WP.
Enjoy the 920, it is probably the best phone in the world (for now) ;)
- By NokiaBlues in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2012, 08:58 AM
- By John Kneeland in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
- By anond in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2011, 03:13 AM
- By davidkhou in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:09 PM
- By hooneyrob in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:17 AM