01-12-2013, 02:05 AM #1
- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Wanted to stop in and say hi. I recently upgraded to my second ever smartphone--the Lumia 920--from the Lumia 900 (which was then "gifted" to my father, thereby becoming the first smartphone each of us has had!). I love the experience so far, and I guess that's in part because I came in after Portico was out. My only real gripe at this point is that I can't seem to sync up with my Nokia Play 360, something the 900 had no trouble with at all. (The phone shows music's playing, the 360's light is on, but I can still hear nothing but silence.) Hoping I'll soon smack my head and realize I've missed an easy fix, but other than that, I can't tell you how glad I am to be here. I think MSFT is really on the right path here, and look forward to an enjoyable experience for much time to come.
- 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM #2
Welcome to the community good to hear your enjoying Lumia 920 apart from the syncing with Nokia Play 360 put a thread on the Lumia 920 sections somebody will properly have a solution.
- 01-12-2013, 08:24 PM #4
Hi Alberich and welcome to WPCentral.
I'm still rocking a Nokia Lumia 900, so I can't help you with Nokia Play sync. Hopefully someone else will be able to assist you.
I'm glad you're liking your Lumia 920 and your father is liking his new Lumia 900.
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2012, 12:42 PM
- By Sav_OK in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 07:17 AM
- By Okcbikeguy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 04:01 PM
- By jaylach in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 45Last Post: 04-24-2012, 04:07 AM
- By YourMobileGuru in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 37Last Post: 09-05-2011, 05:53 PM