Greetings from the Philippines :)

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a Lumia 620 (Yellow).
It's very cute and it reminds me of pikachu :)
I'll post some questions soon, since this is my very first smartphone.

P.S. I hope we get a 620 section in the WPC Store soon.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just bought a Lumia 620 (Yellow).
It's very cute and it reminds me of pikachu :)
I'll post some questions soon, since this is my very first smartphone.

P.S. I hope we get a 620 section in the WPC Store soon.

I'm glad you chose windows phone as your first smartphone. How do you like it so far? I know it isn't the 920 or 8xx series, but it is still a great phone.

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad you chose windows phone as your first smartphone. How do you like it so far? I know it isn't the 920 or 8xx series, but it is still a great phone.
Was planning to buy 820, but I decided to cut my budget and get this. Been great so far, had little problems but yeah.

glad you choose a windows phone,its a great choice..welcome to the world of WP kabayan...
Salamat kabayan.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was actually pre-ordering the Lime Green. Our company have provided us new iphone 4s. Guess why? There are no lumia offerings from Smart! Come on Nokia, get your act together and start shipping WPhones! I had recommended Lumia/WP because of our Office365 subscription but there is simply no Lumia or WP8 being offered currently here in Philippines! Arggggg!

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Holy Cow! Where did you buy your L620? Was it from Kim Store? I heard they are stocking this week?
Yes, Kimstore :)

I was actually pre-ordering the Lime Green. Our company have provided us new iphone 4s. Guess why? There are no lumia offerings from Smart! Come on Nokia, get your act together and start shipping WPhones! I had recommended Lumia/WP because of our Office365 subscription but there is simply no Lumia or WP8 being offered currently here in Philippines! Arggggg!
I think GLOBE has HTC 8X but IIRC It's still in pre-order status. My original plan was to get the yellow 820, but If I somehow decided to go to 620, the Lime one would be my choice but I thought everyone will get it (cause It's so sexy) and I want my phone to be different so I got the yellow 620.

Welcome new windows phone user an welcome to the club, enjoy and if you have any questions just ask...
Thank you. I'm still in the "getting to know" stage with my 620 right here ;)

My problem right now is finding a protective case for this phone, still looking for an available full body clear case here in the Philippines, since i find ordering online too bothersome.

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I was jealous of all my friends that had Pokemon Yellow... I had Blue :/
Didn't have one too, I borrowed from my friend. That great game.
Welcome to the forum! Im sure you will love your 620!
Thanks, love It <3 Altough still wishing that I bought 820. One important thing I love 620 though, is It's humility :)
Welcome, Em sure you'll enjoy the windows experience :grin:
I have to be honest, It has problems that frustrates me. But i forgive it, because I think WP8's future is gonne be bright :)
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. :smile: The 620 in yellow has to look really nice.
Hello, glad to be here :) And yes it does, I find It's yellowness very manly spongebob.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium