02-06-2013, 12:40 PM #1
- 4 Posts
Hello, I'll be getting the Lumia 920 soon and am looking forward to the change from the iPhone. I am kind of suprised to hear some folks have an issue with the screen getting scratched. After watching some You Tube videos it left the impression the glass face was almost indestructable. And after hearing about dust issues it seems like a good case should help cure that problem. I am interested in finding out how to record audio with the 920. After hearing the wonderful audio on videos from the 920, it would be a shame not to be able access this fine feature. And it sounds like the apps available to date for audio recording leave much to be desired. All in all I'm still ready to make the plunge into the Windows Phone world.....
- 02-06-2013, 01:43 PM #4
I use my phone without a case and haven't had any issues of dust or screen scratching. Where are you buying yours from? I paid the $100 with MS for insurance and there is no deductible. If anything happens they'll replace it with a new one. I usually don't get insurance but I figure over the course of 2 years it comes out to less than $5 a month.
- 02-06-2013, 04:32 PM #6
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Cellus13 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:49 PM
- By Dregur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 01:27 AM