Hey guys!!

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi I just wanted to welcome myself to the Windows Phone community!

My name is Julian and I am from Montreal, Canada and a proud owner of my new White Lumia 920. Love this device and look foward to speaking with all you people on this great informative place! First question would be, what app do you use to access this forum on your device assuming that there is on?

Thanks ahead of time and have a great day!
Julian

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Julian ...

Are you ready to pay for A great experience? Maybe use multiple forums. The Board Express is the one most recognized forum app for WP. There are probably many more, but its a well known favorite. There is a trial I believe.

Also WPCentrals own app is superb if you mostly want to hang here. Limited functionality is probably to be expected with posting pictures etc. WPCentral app is really great and a good display of how a WP app should be built and with a lot more feat then just forums. Well, any other tip I leave to others.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!!! Always exciting to see new faces ��. Well you could set your phone to desktop mode for ie then pull the full site. Also I don't have it but maybe the official app fo wpcentral has forums access? The app itself looks really fantastic! I'm just watching my dimes right now.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓
Great to have you here and hope you're enjoying the 920, the wpcentrals app is great you can find it in the store.
Good luck!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Bienvenue ? Windows Phone Central mon ami!

The Nokia 920 is nice phone and the windows phone OS is a great platform.

Mobile technology moves fast and the Mobile World Congress just started and we will see the latest cutting edge technology.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Julian and welcome to WPCentral. :smile:

I like the WPCentral app for the WPCentral forums on my device. http://forums.windowscentral.com/wp...ows-phone-central-app-v3-0-now-available.html

I wouldn't recommend Board Express. It's really buggy and almost never gets updated (or the updates break something and make it unusable).

If you like to use forums other than WPCentral, there is a new forum app called Foroplex that has a free trial. Foroplex | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Bonjour. Glad to have you as a member of WP Central. I do have to say that the WPCentral app is very good for use on this forum. I just use the browser for other forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos