Im new here :D

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I made my account about 20 minutes ago after just finding out about this site.

My name is Conor and I am from England, I recently got my new Windows 8 Phone at Phones4U on a 24 month contract, I got the new HTC S8 after my old HTC Mozart kinda died.
I also downloaded the WPCentral app which I am currently using to write this post, I am new to Windows Phone 8 and thought it would be smart to come to this site to learn things about Windows Phone and meet other people that own Windows Phones.

I can't really think of anything else to say apart from I also own a Xbox360 and love Halo.

But yeah, I am looking forward to using this site/app.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard Conor. Hope you enjoy your phone and you should find some helpful information and people in the forums.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey there and welcome to the forums! There's a huge amount of tips, tricks and information about WP8 and your phone to discover here.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey there and welcome to the forums! There's a huge amount of tips, tricks and information about WP8 and your phone to discover here.

Indeed, I found an app on here earlier where I can add a picture as an Album cover for my Music, I am loving that app at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers