Hello from Kansas!

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey! The name is Andrew. I didn't notice this part of the forum. So I have been posting for awhile. I have a Xbox 360, Surface RT 64gb, upgraded my old hp laptop to Windows 8. And have a Black Verizon wireless Htc 8x. I love all my devices. I would call myself tech savvy not a IT guy. I tend to be open minded about technology. I use to have an iPhone 4 but switched to wp8 because I was ready for something different. I think iOS is good, and so is WP8. I definitely love my HTC 8x. By far my favorite phone. Also love windows 8. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I respect that. I "would like" to expect the same of others. Anyway there is my intro! Haha. Love this community so far. It has been very helpful.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Good to see you here! How have you found your transition from iOS to WP so far?

Pretty easy! I didn't have any music from iTunes so I guess that helped. More of a radio streaming guy. Only thing I had trouble with was contacts at first. But that was easy when I figured it out. The only app I truly miss from my iOS is a star gazing app that was pretty popular. Don't remember the name. But overall I love my HTC 8x. It is a great phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs