There! Got my Lumia 920

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally I got around to get myself this beautiful phone. Feels really good but coming from "the green robot" I suppose it takes some getting used to. What I really like already is the keyboard where I easily can change between English and Swedish spellchecking. Nice! Can't find this forum in Board Express though.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
CONGRATS! If you were to live closed, I'd take you out for dinner, drinks and dancing, we may or may not go back to each other's place for "coffee" and our phone will charged together!

WHAT COLOUR OF POKEMON DID YOU GET?

Board Express is broken at the moment, their server is not correctly searching for forums, you can usually find WPC in popular section and add it there. =)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey thzman, great to see you here! Give yourself some time to adjust, it'll take about a week to get really comfortable but speaking from personal experience I've not looked back since. If you want to browse the forums on your phone there's no better solution than the WPCentral app. It's one of the best designed/functioning apps on Windows Phone, in my opinion -- be sure to check it out!

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
CONGRATS! If you were to live closed, I'd take you out for dinner, drinks and dancing, we may or may not go back to each other's place for "coffee" and our phone will charged together!

WHAT COLOUR OF POKEMON DID YOU GET?

Board Express is broken at the moment, their server is not correctly searching for forums, you can usually find WPC in popular section and add it there. =)

What!? You want my Lumia to loose it's innocence after just one day? ;)

It's a black beauty (obviously not the horse) and it's running wonderfully. I haven't installed to many apps yet.

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey thzman, great to see you here! Give yourself some time to adjust, it'll take about a week to get really comfortable but speaking from personal experience I've not looked back since. If you want to browse the forums on your phone there's no better solution than the WPCentral app. It's one of the best designed/functioning apps on Windows Phone, in my opinion -- be sure to check it out!

Thanks!
Yepp. Got the app and I really like it. If I got to change anything it would be to add some text to the tile to find it more easily on my homescreen.

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
im happy for you about getting rid of android. im looking forward to doing it so.

Yes, it feels good. I've also started my little project to get rid of Google altogether. I don't use YouTube much, just watching videos and my email can easily be transferred to outlook. So it's time to go all in on Microsoft and see how that turns out. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon