Upgraded from L820 to rare grey L920

Hans820

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey all a few months ago I purchased a Lumia 820 and loving that phone still even today. However, during a recent vacation trip to Singapore, I found a shop that was selling both the grey and cyan L920 at approximately US$570 unlocked so I could hardly resist, especially since they only had 1 each left. After much thinking I have decided to get the grey one due to it being a great match with the lime theme which happens to be my favorite WP theme color. However sometimes I wonder if I should have picked the cyan, it is indeed a more playful color. Hopefully I will not regret my choice in the long run haha...anyway just saying hello to fellow Windows Phone user out there :)

Last edited:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to have you here at WP central! Hope you're enjoying your 920 it looks great in gray I never seen one in that color, nice :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
"Upgraded from L820 to rare gray 920"

The moment I read that, I burst into this thread to scream CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Then I saw that:
A)It's in a case (no biggie, it's transparent)
B)The theme color is yellow (again no biggie since you can just change it anyway to gray)

Forgive the long-winded talk; welcome to WPCentral!

EDIT: Oops, I just took the time to read your post; go ahead and keep the lime (that I mistook for yellow)

Last edited:

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
How dare you tease us with your grey! It's amazing! I hope you're enjoying it. And grey is classy and professional while cyan is more bright and upbeat. Black is dull.

rifqi23cool

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
i've never seen Lumia 920 in gray here in my country... but, i've seen this photo on kaskus forum if i'm not mistaken (or some random people borrowing your gray lumia pic)
btw, welcome

Hans820

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
"Upgraded from L820 to rare gray 920"

The moment I read that, I burst into this thread to scream CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Then I saw that:
A)It's in a case (no biggie, it's transparent)
B)The theme color is yellow (again no biggie since you can just change it anyway to gray)

Forgive the long-winded talk; welcome to WPCentral!

EDIT: Oops, I just took the time to read your post; go ahead and keep the lime (that I mistook for yellow)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Actually I prefer holding my new baby 'naked' so, i just want to show some gray Lumia p0rn now haha...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Hans820

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I hope Windows Phone can eventually be a main player in the smartphone business. More choices can only mean a good thing for us. Loving Nokia's support for the platform which was one of the reasons I d not hesitate to upgrade to 920 despite owning the versatile 820 :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and I hope Windows Phone can eventually be a main player in the smartphone business. More choices can only mean a good thing for us. Loving Nokia's support for the platform which was one of the reasons I d not hesitate to upgrade to 920 despite owning the versatile 820 :)

My 900 is cyan. I definitely wouldn't mind getting a grey device next time when my upgrade is available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb