New user from Holland

blackherrie

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello all.

I want to say hello as new user.
Today i got mine Nokia lumia 920. Typing this message on it infact.
Sorry for my poor English.
This is my first windows phone phone :)unwrapped it like 10 minutes ago. I had blackberries for several years, still use an 9900. Have tried android for a year, but i don't like it.
I have an iphone 3gs, using that for music with itunes, and i buy music on the iphone. Must figure out if i can buy music on the Nokia as well and use with itunes on my mac.

Im using this device now for a few minutes, and what is it smooth. Just fantastic. It was a big risk to buy the phone, still pretty expensive without contract. So i did a month research. Can spend the money just once.

Reason why i bought this phone is because i have very good experience with Nokia. Further i like to take some pictures, and the Nokia seems to do this very well.

Lots to learn for me.
Will be around often.

For now, i like this phone very much.

Greetings from Holland.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Glad you bought a wp8 device. I'm sure you'll love it even more as days goes by and you learn new things. Make sure to chime in on your experiences.

WELCOME!

blackherrie

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
thanks all for the warm welcome.

Now a few days ahead, and I love this phone. Never had such smooth OS. It is just working. Easy to handle.
Was a bit affraid, since i'm no fan of the Windows environment on desktops & Laptops. Saw in the App store (mac osx) that there is an utility windows phone. And that syncs very well with my nokia and mac, Music & Pictures and Video to iPhoto.

Happy windows phone user.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos