Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Firstly I love how this site give me news not only about Windows Phone but anything Microsoft and I'm all for the Microsoft ecosystem. I am not really much of a forum kind of guy (I don't even get on troll site reddit) but I want to be more of a forum guy and really be a viral figure in the future of not only gaming but social media. I am probably not making any sense right now and didn't even read the forum rules or what the welcome post should look like. I am looking for friends who have Windows 8, xbox, and Windows Phones and maybe on Steam.
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral. It's always nice to see new people here.
    Welcome aboard ⚓ nice to have you here, if your new you may want to look at the forums Windows Phone 8 "guilds and how to's" section
    Good luck.

Hey, welcome aboard! My Xbox gamertag is SnatchedIT. I only play on the phone tho. More like a PC gamer. My steam is Shadowryed but I'm playing battlefield the most on EA origin.

Global Posts
    4,198 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    Hi there, coco! This is definitely a good place to start if you want to get into forums more! Take a look around and settle in ;)

Hi there! I hope you enjoy the forums!