07-02-2013, 06:24 AM #1
- 4 Posts
I am a new windows phone 8 user. I have a yaffle of android devices as well as a couple of apple. both of which has run it course. apple is long left in the dust at this point in my eyes. boring hardware more boring software. Android has some cool handsets, but I have come to the conclusion that between android themselves and the carriers, updates in os, phone etc are well non existant. I have the galaxy note, they promised the multi window etc and superfast experience with jellybean update, but it's been horrible, no multi window and slow and laggy.
well that led me to the Ativ S. I LOVE IT. phone is fast, and looks great. and the windows phone 8 os is great
- 07-02-2013, 07:55 AM #2
Hello and welcome to Windows Phone and WPCentral, the best place for information all about WP! You bought a nice phone and hopefully you will like it.
As you browse the forums, I would like to suggest some threads to you:
The ATIV S Forum: http://forums.windowscentral.com/samsung-ativ-s/
Simple Guides for WP: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...uides-how-tos/
The community's top apps: What are your top 10 apps?
Home screen inspirations: Post your Home Screen and Color Theme
Feel free to ask us about features/apps you are missing.
Cheers.Phone: Nokia Lumia 920 (unlocked)
- 07-02-2013, 08:29 AM #3
Congrats on getting your first Windows Phone! :)
I do like the ATIV S for it's large screen and microSD support.Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 1520 in Black! :)
My YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/MickLMZR
- By driver_king in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2013, 05:43 PM
- By SirGuy82 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:26 PM
- By Kelly VanArsdale in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2013, 08:47 PM
- By Ankur Grover in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:32 AM
- By wayne310 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:29 AM