- 08-21-2013, 12:22 PM #1
I am from India. An oral pathologist by profession. I love gadgets, although I own only a few of them. Currently I am from Android, which runs on a ZTE Blade - one of the very few lower end devices that enjoys an excellent community support. I have placed an order for the Lumia 520, which I expect will be delivered to me in a few days time. Once I get a hang of WP platform, I will make up my mind and get a better mobile (WP or Android) somewhere down the line. Going by initial impressions, I am guessing that I will be a WP user for quite some time.
- 08-21-2013, 02:54 PM #5
To be fair, the device that I have ordered will be black (ordered from Amazon during the 80$ lightning deal period). I have already ordered a yellow shell, 'coz that is what I prefer. The first thing that I'm gonna do when I receive the mobile is pop open the black shell and replace it with yellow. :)
- 08-21-2013, 06:16 PM #6
Welcome aboard dropsth great to have you here with us at WP central, if you get time check out the forum "Guilds and how to's" in Windows Phone 8 it a great jump start to the OS tricks and tips.
- By pirarre in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:55 AM
- By P O in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:11 AM
- By Nikkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:15 AM
- By WayCool in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:56 PM
- By mogelijk in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:04 PM