New Windows Phone User

cwatkinz

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello, My name is Chad. I'm from Bozeman, MT. I recently made the switch from Android to a Lumia 928. So far so good. I like to buy a new phone every 6 months and thought it was time I give the Windows OS a shot. I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time in these forums trying to figure out the little problems I do have.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome and glad to hear you got the 928! This is a great place to have your problems solved and questions answered. Don't be shy and enjoy!

HvdW

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
A hearty welcome indeed! :)

What little problems do you have? The community is always willing to lend a helping hand!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard Chad, it great you joined us here at WP central and any help you need could be found here, you may want to check out the Windows 8 forums "how to guilds" tips & tricks.

Remco de Wit

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, i m also trying a lumia 920 and the problem i have is the connection with wifi.

It stops receiving data, connection is still active but no data is recieved.

I have to manually shut wifi down and reconnect.
Really annoying when using whatsapp or email.

A well, love the phone for the camera and still have my iphone5 for a good game of candy crush :)

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
My IPhone good for gamings more games to downloads but my windows phone i always take it everywhere..with high definition video recording,,,i like it so much..