Salamence91

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm Salamence91 but you can call me Claire.

Im a 22 year old from Huddersfield, England.

I am a very passionate Technology Enthusiast. I am currently on my 4th Windows Phone. [I went to the dark side twice... we all make mistakes right? :unhappysweat: But I've seen the light]

I hope to get to know some like minded people and get involved in some discussions.

All the best :smile:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Salamence91 (Claire),

Welcome to WPCentral forums , feel free to post and comment. We love people enthusiastic in Windows Phone, hope you add to the value of WPCentral.

You can get to the forum rules from my signature.

Cheers.

Salamence91

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome :)

you went to the darkside???? what did you find over there????

and what brought you back?

Thank you for the welcome

Yes sadly i was a die hard apple person up until i got my Lumia 800 and then an 8X and realised WP didn't have the apps i liked. So I went back to apple and went through two iPhones before trying a lumia 920 (borrowed) and that's when the app selection started to get better, an instagram client was in development and read rumors about a notification center in Blue. And generally i felt much happier on WP third time round. So i sold my second iphone and bought a 620 and the rest they say is history. I have never been happier and looking forward to the future of windows phone. I wont be touching an iphone again 😃

Sorry for the long reply 😜

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central forums:smile: I think it's great you decide too drop IPhone and join with us.
Thanks and congrats!

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome

Yes sadly i was a die hard apple person up until i got my Lumia 800 and then an 8X and realised WP didn't have the apps i liked. So I went back to apple and went through two iPhones before trying a lumia 920 (borrowed) and that's when the app selection started to get better, an instagram client was in development and read rumors about a notification center in Blue. And generally i felt much happier on WP third time round. So i sold my second iphone and bought a 620 and the rest they say is history. I have never been happier and looking forward to the future of windows phone. I wont be touching an iphone again 😃

Sorry for the long reply 😜

download 6tag its free and its light year better than android app

Sent from my Lumia 520 using tapatalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome "back" to the colorful side! Well now apple has colors I can't say that anymore. :p

If you need any help dont be a afraid to reach out to us. This is a great forum with great people (behind their keyboard, tablets and devices) :)

Salamence91

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you everyone for such kind words

As for Apple, yeah thats a part of my life I wish to truly get over now :wink:

I will make sure to stick around and get stuck in. Really would be nice to get to know some like minded people :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3