New Member Here!

The Cincinnati Kid

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I've been reading this forum for a while, but was too lazy to join until today. :asleep: My first phone was a Motorola Milestone, which from what I could tell was just a decontented Droid. I was happy with it, though there were some problems toward the end like freezing too much and terrible battery life ( I even took it to the store and they couldn't figure out why). When it came time for a new phone I was basically looking for the best phone Cincinnati Bell had. Right up until a week before my contract was up, it was some Android phone. I content to get that especially since it was mainstream phone and Cincinnati Bell didn't use to offer those (why I had a Milestone instead of a Droid.) Just a few days before I was about to buy an even better phone appeared on their website, an HTC 8x.

So I got that and now I am pretty much hooked on Windows Phones. My only complaints are the battery could last a little longer and the camera is mediocre at best in low light settings (I was aware of this before I got the phone, but didn't think it would be that bad.) Another thing is the pictures blur too easy if I'm trying to get something up close. So the camera is one sport where I wish I could have my Milestone back.

But other than that I love the phone and its lay out. Be on the lookout for a thread from me as I slowly begin my search for a new phone.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! Hope you enjoy your stay. Great time to look for a phone! Rumors are LG, Sony and HTC will soon introduce new WP handsets. So many choices! :love:

​I hope you find the one that suits you best!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. I have an 8X as well and besides the camera issue it is a great device. Occasionally though the camera does take great pictures :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923