Hello wp lovers.

billybobteeth

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been using windows phone since wp7 and two days ago bought myself a Lumia 735. Absolutely love the phone but theres a problem with the screen and wondered if anyone could help. I know the phones only just been released and not many people will have it at the moment but I thought wpcentral might be the place to come for a solution as I can't find any information on problem anywhere else.

billybobteeth

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
There's a purple hue in certain parts of the os mainly when scrolling. For instance on the start screen when scrolling over to the apps and in the messages the purple hue surrounds the message boxes when scrolling up and down. I bought the phone two days ago and took it back thinking it was a defective phone and had it replaced but its still there with the second phone.

billybobteeth

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I've tried that but its always there just lighter or darker depending on the display setting. I'm surprised the 930 has the same problem being that its top end phone, was wondering if it could be the display app itself causing the problem but can't find a way to uninstall it.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
The 635 has the same thing but it's like a shadow.. You're not the only one lol. But I learned to ignore it..

Posted Via Tapatalk for Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven