New user here!

hedning

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Heya everyone!

Currently using a Sony Z1R and have never been more disappointed. Have had to replace the ******* phone 2 times on the first year......

SO thats why I am here :) I am going to buy myself a proper windows phone. Going to check the forums and see which one though.

See you around!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
You seem to know what course of action to take so won't make any obvious suggestions. The first thing I would do, depending on country you live in, is to decide what the best and strongest carrier is in your area. Then have a look and see which phone models they offer. Obviously, no matter the goodness of the phone, if the signal strength isn't up to snuff, you have wasted money.

Good luck.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello hedning, welcome to WPCentral. You have arrived at the right destination to gather all the info you require about Windows Phone which will help you make the best choice. Good luck with your decision making and see ya around soon ! :smile:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You seem to know what course of action to take so won't make any obvious suggestions. The first thing I would do, depending on country you live in, is to decide what the best and strongest carrier is in your area. Then have a look and see which phone models they offer. Obviously, no matter the goodness of the phone, if the signal strength isn't up to snuff, you have wasted money.

Good luck.

Agreed first find out on what carrier you plan to use your phone and then narrow down your search from there. If you want to dip your toes in the WP water, we suggest you try the Lumia 530 before moving on to a 8xx, 9xx or 1020/1520 devices.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Best of luck finding the best WPDevice and carrier for your needs - looking forward to hearing which device you went for!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05