Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Michael, welcome to WPCentral. Glad to have you join us. My gosh !! So many phones !! :shocked: You are indeed one hell of a phone geek my friend. Ok now I saw Windows & Android in the above posts..By any chance did you forget to mention iPhone Lol ? :winktongue:

I'm sure you must have quite a bit of knowledge about Windows Phone having used a variety of them. It would be great if you could members with their questions and doubts on the forums. Have fun !

mpl175

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Michael, welcome to WPCentral. Glad to have you join us. My gosh !! So many phones !! :shocked: You are indeed one hell of a phone geek my friend. Ok now I saw Windows & Android in the above posts..By any chance did you forget to mention iPhone Lol ? :winktongue:

I'm sure you must have quite a bit of knowledge about Windows Phone having used a variety of them. It would be great if you could members with their questions and doubts on the forums. Have fun !
Lol thanks. Well I. Still new to the os,and I'm not a super tech genus but ill help if I can.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Exccccellent another one joins the Dark Side, soon Windows Phone will be complete and the Android alliance will perish! :p

Besides that welcome aboard!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Michael to WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:
Love the avatar by the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon