Helloo All! Me New to wp and wpdev

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends, I am Aman, an aspiring student developer. After learning and publishing simple Apps I have now taken a big step to a full featured App. Its a completely Personalized Tech News app 'Techify' with a channel list of 75+ Top channels in General Tech, windowsphone, Xbox, and Microsoft Support+ Help forums. Basically trying to Cover the need of every windowsphone user. I hope it helps All :) Do give your supporting Reviews to help me improve app and perform better. Thank you :smile:

Its Completely Updated Now. U can follow from the given link

Link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/techify/418612b9-a6bf-4ac1-b079-f2c6d7338996

'Techify' -> Fast and Free. Get Techified today :cool:

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the community. Hope you find this site a useful resource for your app development. Best of luck! :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard⚓ to Windows Central forum's always nice to have new upcoming developer join with us. Posting a link to your app in the store would be a help.

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
thank you for your warm welcome. I feel really great and I am confident I ll learn alot here. I also promise to give the very Best of Performance and Dedication to windows App development. :smile:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello Aman, welcome to Windows Central. It's always great to have developers join in here. Many congrats on your first fully featured app and wish you all the best for your future development of app for Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3