Greetings from the Netherlands

Bas Driessen

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I've been lurking around here for a while on the website and recently been looking abit info the forums... time for a brief introduction.

My name is Bas and I am from the Netherlands (yes, i ride bikes and no, i don't smoke).

I've been using windows phone for almost 2 years now and developing apps as hobby on and off during that period. I'm pretty much set in the microsoft ecosystem and vivid user of it's services and devices.
I'm a huge metal fan which reflects in my first apps (started developing them for personal use). I like movies, D&D (nerd!), sarcasm, and long walks on the beach.

:grincry:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Worked for Philips for a number of years. Spent some time in Amelo an Eindhoven. Welcome to Windows Central and to the forums. Let us know how we might be of help to you.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello Bas, I ride bikes (With engines) and unfortunately I do smoke (Must sort this out this coming new year but not as a new years resolution), gave up the beach walking when I moved back down to London from the Orkney islands, I joined the forum back in the spring and have found it to be a helpful and friendly place to hang out.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the community Bas. Great to see a long time WP user sign up to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here..

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion