Hello!! :)

vincechan

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm Vince and I make games for Windows Phone (well, I've made one game so far, but hopefully there'll be more soon...:wink:). I've been reading the Windows Central website for ages but actually forgot I'd made an account for the forum two years back! Anyhow, pleased to meet you all. :smile:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard... I guess you already found the Developers Forums then? I look forward to seeing you around the place.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Vince and welcome to WCentral. I'm glad you've rediscovered the site after over a year and that you're working on new games.

vincechan

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Been busy with the day job the least few days... ;) Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll post up a link to my game when I get home. Where's a good place for that? Here? Don't want to be told off by the mods for spamming the boards... ;)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Been busy with the day job the least few days... ;) Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll post up a link to my game when I get home. Where's a good place for that? Here? Don't want to be told off by the mods for spamming the boards... ;)

There's an app section in the forums, or I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you posted it here. It's not like we didn't ask you to... ;)

I think there might still be a 10 post minimum before you can post links, but you should be able to make those in no time. Again, welcome to the boards, and thank you for developing for Windows Phone!

vincechan

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there's a 10-post minimum before I can post links... Lurker that I tend to be, that'll probably take a good few weeks before I hit that! lol :wink: Well, if anyone wants to do a search for my game in the store, please have a look for "Motor Driver Battle Stage".

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Vince, don't forget to check out our developer programme! I'd love to see a post about your game in the App Spotlight section!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234