Welcome back

gano101

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Howdy Y'all

So a few months back I made a post forums.windowscentral.com/general-microsoft-news-discussion/314868-sorry-windows-its-not-me-its-you.html#post2795380 about a new phone I got and moved away from WP for a bit. And while I liked the shininess of Android, there was always a part of me that missed Cortana, Missed the camera quality, the build quality, the buttery smoothness of the OS and even the frustrating fun of building apps for WP... anyway, long story short, I bought a Lumia 930 earlier this week and I'm back in team windows. Sure the Android apps are more polished, but WP apps have more personality and personality goes a long way :)

Unlike the prodigal son who was unfairly treated more favorably than the son who didn't stray in the first place and despite the somewhat unjust attacks (at least in my eyes they were unjust) my previous post attracted, this time around I'm hoping to win some of you over :cool:

a little background... years ago I had an HTC Desire and had fun with it, I then fell in deep smit with the Omina 7, I then got the Lumia 920, the 925 and the 1020, I taught myself the basics of C# and made a few apps just for fun (trying to keep them free and without adds - cos that's how I roll) in short, I was a big advocate of WP, then after 4 years with Windows I went back to Android - catching up with an old friend if you will.

Having exposed myself (metaphorically speaking) to both OS's and weighed up their respective merits... I'm back with WP and ready to pimp it harder then ever, after-all who's recommendation would you trust more... somebody who blindly dismisses other operating systems and swears WP is 'Da Poo', or somebody who has opened themselves up to both and returned to the one they love?

ANYway.. it's good to be back

Oh and for the record, I actually registered for these forums years ago :wink:

werner6769

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I've toyed with the idea of using other os's, but I feel I like the platform more each time I investigate the competition. Still not "bored" with the smooth, simple but customizable system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre