Also, Just now making a Introduction.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! I've been here since September. But I'm now making a introduction.

Hello. My name is Travis. I'm 14 and Still in Jr. High, Since January, I had always wanted a Windows 8 device. I didn't get one until August from My sister in law. (We traded computers. Windows 7 to Windows 8). Then a month later, I was offered a phone by my Brother in law. He asked me what phone I wanted. Android Or Windows phone. I said Windows phone. (My family loves android). I also had android tablets so I was more familiar with android. But like I said I picked WP, I love Windows phone and Windows 8. Since getting a Nokia Lumia 635, I have bought more than 150$ worth of apps, games and music.

I know a lot about software as well. I plan to start making Windows Programs. I'm very smart with technology, internet and even know how to make viruses. (Harmless viruses meaning one that doesn't mess with Registry or System files) For my birthday, January 19, I bought me my FIRST Windows Tablet. The HP stream 7 and I love it 😏

Ive had a lot of interest in Microsoft since December of 2013 =)

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Travis! I've seen you around. It really is a great time to have love for Microsoft :) I've had my Windows Phone for about a year and a quarter and I've probably only spent $30 on apps/games. I'm 16 by the way.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Travis! I've seen you around. It really is a great time to have love for Microsoft :) I've had my Windows Phone for about a year and a quarter and I've probably only spent $30 on apps/games. I'm 16 by the way.

With me I'm all about apps. I've bought about 78 apps & 21 games, then 2 movies and 3 albums. It is a good rime to love Microsoft though, especially with HoloLens coming out and Free Upgrades to Windows 10! It's also great to know I'm not the only 'young' person here. ��

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Travis :) I've actually seen you answering some of the threads ( it's hard to forget that signature of yours)

I'm liking the love the 635 has been getting; starting to think that it might challenge the 520 for the title of best "entry level phone" :p

Seeing as you're still 14 you can literally say that you grew up with W10 hehe

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard Travis! Great to hear you joining in the forums and enjoying the Windows OS. I seen a few of your post in the forums, keep up the good work.:)

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey Travis :) I've actually seen you answering some of the threads ( it's hard to forget that signature of yours)

I'm liking the love the 635 has been getting; starting to think that it might challenge the 520 for the title of best "entry level phone" :p

Seeing as you're still 14 you can literally say that you grew up with W10 hehe

Lol I remember Running XP when I was 5 (Shared computer) and running 7 up till last year, :D

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Lol I remember Running XP when I was 5 (Shared computer) and running 7 up till last year, :D

There's one thing I miss about Windows XP, and that's it coming with Space Pinball or whatever it was called. There's no Pinball game in the Windows app store that matches how good that was. I wish Microsoft would make a modern app version of it, since they have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a modern app (which mostly came with Windows XP also). If they made a modern app version Microsoft's old pinball game, and included it in Windows 10, I would be so happy... but probably wouldn't happen.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
There's one thing I miss about Windows XP, and that's it coming with Space Pinball or whatever it was called. There's no Pinball game in the Windows app store that matches how good that was. I wish Microsoft would make a modern app version of it, since they have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a modern app (which mostly came with Windows XP also). If they made a modern app version Microsoft's old pinball game, and included it in Windows 10, I would be so happy... but probably wouldn't happen.

You might be able to download it online! I know you can get Windows XP Minesweeper online. I'm not sure about pinball. I remember it being called 'Space Cadet Pinball'. The Games on XP were very fun :) I also miss the blue scroll bar and the log on screen. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077