pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to window's central, you came to the right place for all the information you have to help you with your decision on the 1320
Check out the many forums and post your question there's friendly people here too help.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central! Hope you have a great time here and as Pmh has mentioned there's a Lumia 1320 section chock full of information for you to peruse. Let us know if you decide to get one.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Audban...

That 1320 does look intriguing. There are several other good choices for the platform. I'm sure after reading here a bit you'll find something cool to pull the trigger on.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Audban, welcome to Windows Central. I'm a Lumia 1320 user and would say the Lumia 1320 is out dated now. I would suggest going in for one of the models released in the past 6 months at least.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to Windows Central. I would actually recommend getting one of the newer devices that will be hopefully announced at MWC next week.
Good luck with your search.

Audban

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome. The reason I was looking at the 1320 was because it has a big screen (I like big screens) and it was a lot cheaper than the 1520. That being said, what do you guys think I should look at? Thanks!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have one for almost a year now. And i stil find it a great device. If your on a budget then go for it.
But remember it has stil a 5mp camera so if you don't mind that, then its a great device.
Since i own this phone i almost don't use my Samsung tablet anymore.
You can find more about this device in the 1320 section of this forum.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome. The reason I was looking at the 1320 was because it has a big screen (I like big screens) and it was a lot cheaper than the 1520. That being said, what do you guys think I should look at? Thanks!
I would suggest going in for a smaller screen phone but with better specs than the Lumia 1320. You can have a look at Lumia 730, 830, Icon. Also if you wait for a while, new phones will be announced at the MWC so maybe you might find something better.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
One thing that I will say though is don't go always waiting for the next big thing. If a phone suits your needs, just dive right in. That said, if you are OK waiting until MWC to see what they announce, that may work in your favour as it could make the L1320 cheaper.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
One thing that I will say though is don't go always waiting for the next big thing. If a phone suits your needs, just dive right in. That said, if you are OK waiting until MWC to see what they announce, that may work in your favour as it could make the L1320 cheaper.

Wise words.

Welcome to WCentral Audban!

Audban

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site

I agree... I think I'd be better off waiting to see what they have. That gives the L1320 a chance to get cheaper and me to save some extra cash too. I'm really thankful for all the advice you guys have given me and I really feel like part of this community.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Audban, welcome :) If you haven't bought a phone yet then consider going for the 640 or 640 XL. They can give you a bit more than the 1320 :)

Audban

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey all.... decided to get a used 1320 from a friend. She sold it to me for a little over 100 bucks which I thought was a good deal. So far I am loving the big screen and it doesn't (or hasn't... lol) lag at all. Thanks for all your insight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)