Better Late Than Never

crossalchemist

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just realized I never did an "introduction" post, even though I've been a member since.... 2011?

Anyways, I'm James from California. I'm a long time Microsoft fan and product user.

I was raised on MS-DOS and Windows 3.1. My first computer was an IBM XT that my dad got at a garage sale (with MS-DOS 5 loaded into it, later got an IBM AT with MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1) and I first learned to program using QBASIC. I've used every Windows OS at one point in time or another as my "daily driver" from 3.1 up (except for Me, thank God, I had a computer with Me preinstalled and I immediately reverted it back to 98se).

First Windows-based phone was a Motorola Q9c, first Windows Phone was the LG Quantum, I currently use a Lumia Icon.

Thank you for allowing me to participate in the community without first making introductions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi James and welcome to Windows Central! You certainly have a lot of experience with Windows products. It's great to have you in our community. ☺

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, James, welcome to Windows Central!

I don't think I also introduced myself... and just like RumoredNow I think it might already be late for that. On further reflection, however, I think I may have actually introduced myself... it's just heavily fragmented, distributed over several posts in several forums.:cool:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! I don't think I did an introduction post either now that I think about it...

Well, we're all here now, and we're happy to have you aboard!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium